Friday, February 19, 2016

The First Review is in!

See this review on Amazon!

THE WINNING TRY FOR THIS FIRST TIME NOVELIST!

ByJasonon February 17, 2016

Having heard a fellow submariner wrote a novel I thought I'd show my support. This was my first romance novel I've ever read. I'll admit I used to think I was tough. If this book doesn't make you tear up once, you may not have a soul. If a tear never falls you need to see a cardiologist. Having children changed my oyster shell exterior forever. I could visualize characters in the book so vividly, I can picture them as modern media icons and actors in the movie version. Which may be predestined IMHO. It is hard to believe this is Dedrick's first novel. Just over three hundred pages, I finished it in less than 2 days. That's how good it was. I have a stack of six books on my nightstand that I am currently reading, yet this is the first book I couldn't put down in years. Don't let the fact that is a romance novel deter you from reading this book. There is plenty of grit even for hardened veterans and so called tough guys. Hope is alive in this book even when events seem insurmountable. Many people wouldn't make it back from some of their circumstances. Not only are there physical heroes and heroines in this book, it shows us that life is worth fighting for and that we are on Earth for more than our mere existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment