Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Love Predestined on SALE This Weekend

All new books need a promotional period and my new SPROMANCE (Spiritual Romance) novel A Love Predestined is no exception!


Out of respect for all unknown spromance novels out there, I am giving away A Love Predestined (Kindle Version) on Amazon for just $0.99 all this weekend (Friday, February 19 - Sunday, February 21st, 2016).


You can find the link by clicking here!


Even at the reduced price, a portion of every sale will be donated quarterly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to help those fighting blood cancers.  You can keep up with how much we have raised so far by checking out my website.


I hope you will check out my first novel.  Writing it meant a lot to me and I hope reading it will mean a lot to you!


Thank you,
Ben Dedrick
Author, A Love Predestined



No comments:

Post a Comment